Sunday, June 22, 2014

When in Rome Do As the Romans Do


Ahh Rome! It was nothing short of amazing that’s for sure! We did SO MUCH in the 4 days we were there. The heat didn't even bother me, it just made me feel like I was back in Texas but much more awesome Texas. We visited the Vatican for a whole day and we got to go on a private tour where we got to explore the gardens and really take in the beauty of it all! We were really lucky to be able to do this and have a great tour guide who really knew what she was talking about. There were so many different assortments of flowers and plants it was absolutely gorgeous. I can't get over how beautiful it was and how well preserved everything was! My favorite flowers I saw were little yellow daisies that reminded me of summer and just being happy. Everywhere in Rome there are little water fountains and I loved it because that meant we didn’t have to buy bottled water! I am so glad that we got to stay there for 4 days to take in the beauty of it all but it still didn’t seem like enough time! There is so much to do and so much history that goes along with it all. Rome is definitely an experience I will never forget. -MMH





Me and my Vatican snap chat selfie
my favorite flowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear if approved. Thank you.