Monday, June 2, 2014

A Day in Castiglion Fiorentino


This quaint, peaceful town of Castiglion Fiorentino is a place with picturesque views and historic architecture that is breath taking, Everyday is a new, exciting day where I can wake up and enjoy a nice breeze and appreciate the sun shining down on me without getting too hot. Strolling through the area and smelling the Jasmine has become a daily routine for me. The many flowers grown wild along every house nearby has caused me to stop every chance I get and take a quick sniff. Along with my everyday routine, I have started to take pictures of the lush gardens and plants that grow everywhere. Being a horticulture major has opened my eyes to a new awareness of gardening and plants surrounding me. With land that goes on for days, I can see all the cultivation produced in this community. The fresh fruits and vegetables spread out along the spare land and hilltops make it a unique town to remember. I loved my first week here and I am happy to say this will be my home for the next five weeks. -KLM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear if approved. Thank you.