Monday, June 10, 2013

Augusto Gardens


Walking into our first garden of the trip I was really excited. The Augusto garden overlooks the Tyrrhenian Sea and the pure blue green water that words or pictures cannot explain. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very colorful. The garden is in the town of Capri which is a quaint little town on the Isle of Capri. I loved learning the history of Capri. There is also a building where Churchill and Roosevelt met to plan for an attack during World War II. The history is also one my favorite parts, but I really enjoyed seeing and learning about the plants that we saw in class. This whole experience has been absolutely breathtaking. I love learning the history of this beautiful country and being able to meet the locals as well as seeing the different culture.











Kimberly Oyler



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear if approved. Thank you.