Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cinque Terre


Cinque Terre was by far one of the most exciting trips I have ever been on.  We took a long hike along three of the five towns and saw some amazing views! We got to explore around and go at our own pace while we took in the true beauty of it all. I thought that I was getting a good leg work out on all of the hills in Castiglion Fiorentino and then I hiked in Cinque Terre and experienced a whole other kind of sore!  Although my legs were burning the day after it was totally worth the effort. While on our hike we saw many beautiful wild plants and greenery. There was a lot of green with splashes of color everywhere and it was absolutely gorgeous! I got to take some great pictures of the scenery with my camera and the pictures cannot even come close to what I saw with my own eyes. I believe that to truly capture the beauty of it all one most go see it themselves because although it may seem cool on Pinterest it is not nearly as amazing as it is in real life. I cannot believe this trip is almost over because I do not want it to come to an end! MMH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear if approved. Thank you.